- Admission will be strictly on merit basis.
- The College has been granted the “Minority Status”, therefore admissions will be granted according to rules and regulations applicable to this Category. Fifty percent seats in all courses & classes are reserved for Muslim minority.
- Those who fail to pay the prescribed fees, within the stipulated time will forfeit their claim for admission.
- Repeaters and working students will not be granted admission.
- Students from other colleges will be admitted only if seats are available after granting admission to our own students after requisite permission from the competent authority and verification of their original documents.
- All admissions will be subject to the guidelines of the University of Mumbai and Education Department Govt, of Maharashtra received from time to time and as decided by the SEM Trust..
- Students seeking admission must apply in the prescribed form at the beginning of each academic year.
- A student once admitted will be considered as duly enrolled for the academic year and the student shall be liable to pay the full fees for the whole year unless the student informs the Principal in writing of his / her intention to leave the college well in advance.
PRE – ADMISSION FORM
ADMISSION TO FY B.COM/ BA / BMS/ BFM
Students seeking admission in FYBA// B.Com/BMS/, BFM, should only submit Pre-admission form along with Xerox copies of mark sheet of qualifying examination. In case of students belonging to Muslim/Reserved Category should also submit the Xerox of relevant document to claim Admission under the quota for the minority category. Admission forms will be accepted after the declaration of the merit list for granting the admission.
List of documents to be attached with the Admission Forms
- Original Mark sheet of previous examination with 2 xerox copies.
- Original Leaving Certificate with 2 xerox copies.
- Residential Proof: Ration Card/Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill/Election Card of Parents /Guardian.
- In case of students passed their S.C from other than Mumbai Div. Board i.e. C.B.S.E. / C.S.E / I.C.S.E., Open School etc.’ (i) Eligibility form (Available in the college office (ii) H.S.C Mark sheet and Passing Certificate, (iii) Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (iv) Migration Certificate, (v) Deed of Undertaking (Proforma available in the College office).
- Certified xerox copy of Caste Certificate, if any, (for Backward Classes students).
- Two recent colour passport sized photographs.
- Xerox of Aadhar Card.
*Students should keep 5 xerox copies of each document they are submitting for the admission for future record.
ADMISSION TO S.Y.B. COM AND T.Y.B. COM
Students seeking Admission SY/TY classes in the above courses are required to submit admission forms as per schedule declared for admissions. Such forms are to be submitted on declaration of FY/SY results at the end of continuous year along with the copies of all mark sheets of earlier examinations in which he/she has Passed or secured ATKT making him/her eligible to admit in SY/TY classes.
Further, Students from other colleges affiliated to the University of Mumbai will be admitted only on production of a No objection certificate from the Principal of the college last attended and their admission will be confirmed only on receipt of transference. For this purpose they should submit a transfer certificate from their previous college with the PNR No. along with fees to the college for actual admission.
Students of I/III/V semesters seeking admissions in II/IV/VI semesters are required to submit continuation of admission forms before the beginning of Sem – II/IV/VI as per schedule declared for admission. Such forms should be accompanied by Original and Xerox copies of mark sheets of all lower Semesters in which the student has appeared earlier and declared Passed or Secured ATKT, making him/her eligible for higher semesters. No students will be allowed to attend classes or to appear in the examination of respective semesters if he/she has not filled